TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ITA tennis rankings published next week, what do the TF experts say

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:53 PM   #190
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: ITA tennis rankings published next week, what do the TF experts say

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnytennis View Post
With you pretty much wanting to give the trophy to Baylor or Florida, that's normally the kiss of death especially with so many strong teams out there this year. I could see one of eight or nine teams that could win the Championship this year!
What do you mean "wanting to give the trophy to Baylor or Florida"? Those are the last two teams I want to see win, especially Florida. And kiss of death for what? It would be bad if I was competing against these teams this year, but I'm not. How could my comment in any way be a kiss of death?
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote