TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ITA tennis rankings published next week, what do the TF experts say

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:52 PM   #189
country flag johnnytennis

johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice johnnytennis is just really nice
Re: ITA tennis rankings published next week, what do the TF experts say

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
Thoughts:

Baylor They don't start one American girl.
I think Flordia being ranked below UNC is silly. Florida hasn't lost a match since indoors (where come on, they aren't exactly an indoor powerhouse) and they crushed UNC 6-1. (Yes, I know rankings don't work quite like this)
Stanford finally a top 8 seed!

A few strong teams that you could argue are leading the pack (e.g. Baylor, Florida) but the tourney looks to be quite open this year.
With you pretty much wanting to give the trophy to Baylor or Florida, that's normally the kiss of death especially with so many strong teams out there this year. I could see one of eight or nine teams that could win the Championship this year!
johnnytennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote