TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Describe your playing style !

View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2010, 01:19 PM   #42
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Describe your playing style !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slutiana View Post
Are you male or female?

I've always wondered to what level people on this forum play.
Well I consider myself a serious player I've been playing junior tournaments since I was like 12 (Yeah I started tennis late )..I practice about 5-6 times a week 3-4 hours a day doing private lessons with my coach and on weekends I play USTA tournaments. I just got finished playing college tennis at this really small school (which was a joke) I was number one singles and I was like 13-3 the whole year and really shouldnt have lost the whole year. Now im trying to improve alot in the next year so I can make a good college team. Georgia Tech or UGA perhaps

Anyways my main problem has really been focus. When I was like 12 years old I didnt really take tournaments seriously and I just wanted to have fun. Every summer I begged my mom to take me to a expensive tennis camp because I had alot of friends there and it wasnt really to improve. At the camp we were all decent junior players but we didnt take tennis as seriously as we should have. This habit continued until I was like 15 or 16 then I started getting serious but the boys I were playing were more experienced then me (They werent better just more experienced in matches). Now i've been working harder then ever and the results are showing. I think im playing the best I ever have in my life and I'm hoping I can raise my game even more so I can make a decent college team.

Sorry for the Bio guys just wanted to get that off my chest...
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote