TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 06:36 PM   #41
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
SueI dont know if I agree re the US Open, I just think he has never been really fit when the event has rolled round. And the crowd at Roland Garros, I never really picked up that they disliked him. I always thought it was more a case that they were desperate for the brilliant all court Federer to win the crown. Well the Barcelona event seems really strange without Nadal. I see that Soderling, Ferrer and Verdasco going strong. I am out tomorrow, cant wait for a few wines!!!!!!
Macky I must admit I haven't watched any tennis this week, the Sun has been shinning, and us Brits must make the most of it, you never know this might just be Summer!! Just had our first Barby of the Summer, most enjoyable, if you are out on the Vino tonight, I dare say you will have a sore head, in the morning! Hope you have a great evening Macky
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote