TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2010, 05:25 PM   #40
country flag calou

calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future calou has a brilliant future
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
SueI dont know if I agree re the US Open, I just think he has never been really fit when the event has rolled round. And the crowd at Roland Garros, I never really picked up that they disliked him. I always thought it was more a case that they were desperate for the brilliant all court Federer to win the crown. Well the Barcelona event seems really strange without Nadal. I see that Soderling, Ferrer and Verdasco going strong. I am out tomorrow, cant wait for a few wines!!!!!!
As a French i can say crowd at Roland Garros is very versatile ,i went in the 80's ( was lucky to see all the greats :Martina ,Chris ,Borg,Connors,Mac etc ) ,they was often for the underdog but changed during the match.I don't think they dislike Rafa but he's the obvious favorite for the title.I hope a full recovery ,he 's such a good player and a nice guy

Last edited by calou : Apr 23rd, 2010 at 06:22 PM.
calou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote