TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2010, 09:38 AM   #38
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Good Afternoon SueYes the weather is better, bizarrely it is even a little warm today. Not that my work was good, totally crazy. But with Nadal, yes I think he is being sensible and it will be to his benefit for the whole season. I dont know how many times I have watched him post Wimbledon and it is clear that he is exhausted and over tennised. This should ensure that he also has a far fairer crack at winning the US Open and the Masters than has been the case historically!!!!
Good Morning MackyHope you are well I doubt Rafa will ever win US Open however much I want him too. The courts take such a hard toll on his knee's, that he is often in intense pain, plus the couts don't really suit his game. If he can play well in Paris and Wimbledon, I will be happy, I think he really wants to win back his French title, even though the people of Paris don't like him! But maybe they will, now he has lost, although I doubt that
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote