Fill-in-the-Draw 2010| Fed Cup Semi Finals| Congratulations Italy and Greece!!
Fill-in-the-Draw 2010 |Exho|FED Cup Semi Finals
Playing F-I-T-D Fed Cupis simple and only takes a few minutes per week. Here is what you need to know:
1) Each entry will be representing their country for Fed Cup and only 4 teams will be moving on to the semis in April.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first Round Robin match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks For each Round Robin match, in "A" def. "B" form of who you think will win along with the s
5) Picks can be altered only if a line-up change is made in advance after you have made your original prediction.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
10) Individual Scoring is based on scores and who you picked to win for each round robin match: for each player you predict correctly to win, you receive the points that are awarded.
10) Country Scoring is the average scores of all the players of your country. The top 4 countries at the end of the weekend will move onto the Semifinals of Fed Cup!
Scoring points are as follows. You will get:
200 points for each correct country win
(Russia def. China).
150 for the tie score (5-0, 4-1 or 3-2).
75 points will be awarded for each correct Round Robin winner (including doubles).
12) There will be no ranking points awarded.
13) A full guide and rules to FITD can be found here: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=354576
"Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope."
- Doctor Seuss
"I'm not used to sub-text, but I do feel dismissed."
Last edited by watchdogfish : Apr 26th, 2010 at 08:34 PM.