TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 05:13 PM   #37
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Morning Macky I hope the weather is better for you today. I think Rafa made the righ decision, for once he is being sensible. He wants to play, but he knows his body(Knee's) needs to rest, he hopes to play Madrid. I think if Rafa is to stay in tennis, he will start to pick and choose his tournaments with care, he can no longer play week in,week out, like he use to!
Good Afternoon SueYes the weather is better, bizarrely it is even a little warm today. Not that my work was good, totally crazy. But with Nadal, yes I think he is being sensible and it will be to his benefit for the whole season. I dont know how many times I have watched him post Wimbledon and it is clear that he is exhausted and over tennised. This should ensure that he also has a far fairer crack at winning the US Open and the Masters than has been the case historically!!!!
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote