TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2010, 08:17 AM   #36
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
Good Afternoon SueYou know the more she copes with the initial stresses she feels just now, the more she will breeze through later. Have you heard anything then of the Nadal press conference? I gather Murray is in Barcelona as well albeit only to practice and not competing. Maybe Nadal will be saving himself for the Italian Open and Madrid. I guess the most important thing for him at the moment is that he dosent over play early season. You wont believe this but we have had some snow and hailstones this afternoon!!!!!
Morning Macky I hope the weather is better for you today. I think Rafa made the righ decision, for once he is being sensible. He wants to play, but he knows his body(Knee's) needs to rest, he hopes to play Madrid. I think if Rafa is to stay in tennis, he will start to pick and choose his tournaments with care, he can no longer play week in,week out, like he use to!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote