TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) - Fed Cup Semifinals - 2010 | Complete. Congrats to Canada!

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:07 PM   #7
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pick-A-Winner (PAW) - Fed Cup Play-Offs - 2010 | Still time to make teams!

INFORMATION

If you would like to play, please see teams that are incomplete in Post #2 and commit to one.

A team must have at least three players to be compete. For teams with more than three players, only the three highest ranked will count towards the country total.

Each team should have a total of 39 picks (3 * 13) which will all go toward their team total. Teams CAN pick the same match more than once, but each individual player cannot.

The picks summary will be listed by individual player, with their country in parenthases. The league table, however, will be listed by country.

Matches can only be chosen from the two World Group Play-Off brackets.

At the end of this round, the top teams will move onto the Fed Cup Finals. For the finals, teams will pick from the World Group Semifinal and Final matches. THEREFORE, ALL PLAYERS SHOULD GO TO THE OTHER THREAD AND POST SEMIFINAL PICKS. These picks will not count toward their standings here, but will go toward the final round IF they qualify.

Semifinal picks thread: http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...7#post17614167

Please also note, players will only be able to join/change team up until the start of DAY02 (Sunday) play. Once DAY02 starts, players will no longer be able to join or switch teams!!
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.

Last edited by twight6 : Apr 24th, 2010 at 01:35 AM.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote