TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pick-A-Winner (PAW) - Fed Cup Semifinals - 2010 | Complete. Congrats to Canada!

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:05 PM   #1
country flag twight6

twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute twight6 has a reputation beyond repute
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) - Fed Cup Semifinals - 2010 | Complete. Congrats to Canada!

Pick-A-Winner (PAW) - Fed Cup Semifinals

Welcome to the FED CUP SEMIFINALS!

This thread is for Play-Off Group picks. To post semifinal picks, please go HERE

Playing is simple: over the course of the two days, choose any 13 matches from the World Group I & II Play-Off ties. Each member can pick 13 matches, and all of the team's members' points will be added together.

IF A TEAM HAS MORE THAN 3 PLAYERS, ONLY THE PICKS OF THE 3 HIGHEST RANKED PLAYERS WILL COUNT.

Some basic guidelines, for your comfort as well as mine:

Never edit your post. It leads to ass-kickings. And probably a suspension as well. If you want to change or cancel a pick, use a new post in which you inform me of the change.
Please try to check if a match has started before picking it. If a pick is late it is invalid, and you may replace it.
If a player withdraws before the match, the pick does not count and may be replaced.
If a player retires during the match, the pick is valid.
At least try to number your picks. Makes my job a little easier.
Post in a format in which it is clear who you think will be the winner.
Player A OVER Player B. Player A DEF. Player B. Like that. And not Player A vs Player B. Player B loses to Player A is highly undesirable too.
And finally, please try to use the player's real names, not their nicknames.
...then I realized how much I suck.
I used to update this signature, once in a while...
...then I realized no one actually reads it.

Last edited by twight6 : Apr 26th, 2010 at 03:55 PM.
twight6 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote