TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2010, 03:41 PM   #35
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Macky I hope you are right about Rafa, there is a press conference today, so I might find out more then! What an epic final the 2008 one was, I was so sad for him last year, that he didn't get to walk out as defending Champion, and he was so dissapointed not to play. As for Emma, she's doing really well, she has another year and a half to go, I am hoping that the time won't be to stressful!
Good Afternoon SueYou know the more she copes with the initial stresses she feels just now, the more she will breeze through later. Have you heard anything then of the Nadal press conference? I gather Murray is in Barcelona as well albeit only to practice and not competing. Maybe Nadal will be saving himself for the Italian Open and Madrid. I guess the most important thing for him at the moment is that he dosent over play early season. You wont believe this but we have had some snow and hailstones this afternoon!!!!!
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote