TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2010, 12:30 PM   #34
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
SueThe sad thing at that age is that you never listen to your parents fully.Its not until much later that you realise how sensible all the advice really was. Still she sounds very much like a girl with standards and ability so that is great. I know it didnt seem the same at Wimbledon without Rafa last year. How wonderful that final of 2008 was, I can still remember going in to a pub in Greenwhich for a bottle of wine at 2pm and still being there at nearly nine. With a few new friends and a very sore head into the bargain!!!!!I honestly think he is just being cautious not playing Barcelona. If it had been a Masters event I think he would have competed.
Macky I hope you are right about Rafa, there is a press conference today, so I might find out more then! What an epic final the 2008 one was, I was so sad for him last year, that he didn't get to walk out as defending Champion, and he was so dissapointed not to play. As for Emma, she's doing really well, she has another year and a half to go, I am hoping that the time won't be to stressful!
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote