TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2010, 10:54 AM   #33
country flag iainmac

iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold iainmac is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrissiefan View Post
Macky I've heard all about Brighton Macky You stay off those beaches I do so hope Rafa makes Wimbledon this year. I was so dissapointed when he couldn't defend his title last year, and it just wasn't the same without him. Will you be wearing a "I love Sue T-Shirt Macky, at Wimbledon, that should get you on the TV!

Emma had convinced herself, that she was about to be thrown off her course, even though she is in the top 3 in her class, and has sailed through every other exam! Nothing I said, seemed to make any difference! You would think by now, she would know that Mummy, is always right
SueThe sad thing at that age is that you never listen to your parents fully.Its not until much later that you realise how sensible all the advice really was. Still she sounds very much like a girl with standards and ability so that is great. I know it didnt seem the same at Wimbledon without Rafa last year. How wonderful that final of 2008 was, I can still remember going in to a pub in Greenwhich for a bottle of wine at 2pm and still being there at nearly nine. With a few new friends and a very sore head into the bargain!!!!!I honestly think he is just being cautious not playing Barcelona. If it had been a Masters event I think he would have competed.
iainmac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote