TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hello, And Im Back

View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2010, 09:41 AM   #32
country flag chrissiefan

chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold chrissiefan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hello, And Im Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainmac View Post
SueThat does seem like dramas in your household. I remember what it is like though- all the worry about exams etc can be horrible. As for the heating bills, we are kind of immune to it up here. It kind of goes with the territory!!!Great news for me is that we are taking a week off during the first week of Wimbledon and heading down. Including a stay in Brighton along the way. The gay mecca of the south!!!!
Macky I've heard all about Brighton Macky You stay off those beaches I do so hope Rafa makes Wimbledon this year. I was so dissapointed when he couldn't defend his title last year, and it just wasn't the same without him. Will you be wearing a "I love Sue T-Shirt Macky, at Wimbledon, that should get you on the TV!

Emma had convinced herself, that she was about to be thrown off her course, even though she is in the top 3 in her class, and has sailed through every other exam! Nothing I said, seemed to make any difference! You would think by now, she would know that Mummy, is always right
chrissiefan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote