TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yonex presents Lena D's Outfits for 2010

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2010, 02:02 AM   #25
country flag Leo_DFP

Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute Leo_DFP has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yonex presents Lena D's Outfits for 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlame View Post
I really miss the yellow/white/orange usopen 05 one, she looked smoking in that.
Best one elena ever wore.

Yes, I completely agree. Although it received some flack/jokes, I think her clown dog outfit in orange was such a winner. The bright orange looked awesome on her tan body. I have some great pictures of her as well from that year at the USO. I also liked her hot pants from the USO '04. She looks great in shorts! Just like Myskina always did; except Myskina's Nike outfits were usually terrific.

These 2010 Yonex dresses are quite, quite dull. I think her black RG dress is hideous and clueless. What is that square blob doing on her torso?? I think her USO dresses might have potential, but we won't know until she wears them.

Follow my tennis musings: http://davesdropshots.tumblr.com/
Leo_DFP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote