TennisForum.com - View Single Post - NCAA rules - explanations

View Single Post

Old Apr 8th, 2010, 12:42 AM   #28
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Re: NCAA rules - explanations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisismylife1 View Post
But you really shouldn't conclude on a different thread. People search and find your information, it is not really feasible to then search elsewhere to find that you made a mistake.
I did not make a mistake. The posts made above mine consistently state the new 6 month grace period rule begins August 2011 for tennis. I just posted the specific language stating the new rule. In my post I didn't mention a start date for the new rule because a final decision won't be made until the April meetings.

The mistake was made by the tennisrecruiting.net article, which thousands of tennis players/coaches/fans probably read, about the new rule incorrectly applying to the tennis HS recruiting class of 2010.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote