TennisForum.com - View Single Post - NCAA rules - explanations

View Single Post

Old Apr 7th, 2010, 11:18 PM   #27
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: NCAA rules - explanations

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisismylife1 View Post
You don't need a username or password. I believe you can just refresh.

But you really shouldn't conclude on a different thread. People search and find your information, it is not really feasible to then search elsewhere to find that you made a mistake.

Your link just brings up the search page. A reader might want to know the search terms of 2009-22 in the proposal number search box. (use the hyphen) The title of the proposal is.
AMATEURISM AND ELIGIBILITY -- INVOLVEMENT WITH PROFESSIONAL TEAMS -- EXCEPTION -- PRIOR TO INITIAL FULL-TIME COLLEGIATE ENROLLMENT -- DELAYED ENROLLMENT -- SEASONS OF COMPETITION -- SPORTS OTHER THAN MEN'S ICE HOCKEY AND SKIING

Also, you should scroll down to the bottom of the page, and read the paragraph about effective dates. To make it easier, I will quote it here.

Effective Date: For all provisions other than section E, as it relates to tennis: August 1, 2010; applicable to student-athletes who initially enroll full time in a collegiate institution on or after August 1, 2010. For section E as it applies to tennis: August 1, 2011, applicable to student-athletes who initially enroll full time in a collegiate institution on or after August 1, 2011. (emphasis supplied.)

Last edited by 2nd_serve : Apr 7th, 2010 at 11:27 PM.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote