TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Stunning MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO Picture Thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 4th, 2010, 04:53 PM   #87
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future
Re: Stunning MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO Picture Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugo2004 View Post
Thanks for the photos . Do you have videos? Can you tell a little bit more about yesterday match?
No video, video camera aren`t allowed in the tournament. Michelle is a fun player to watch up close. She talks to herself in Portugese a lot and says "Vamos." I only saw the second two sets. There were a lot of long rallies, Anna just made fewer mistakes at the end. Michelle did get too emotional, negative toward the end of the match IMO, and this may have influenced the outcome. But she is such a great competitor, obviously HATES to lose and that`s liable to carry her a long ways. I`m going to be following her results from now on and wish her well!
Alex72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote