Tennis Forum banner

Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

466K views 4K replies 265 participants last post by  Twerkpova 
#1 · (Edited)

Check this out! Maria and her team at Nike put together a really cool lookbook about her Australian Open 2010 dress and her new clothing collection under her name (Kai-Chen Chang, Julia Goerges, Anastasia Pivovarova and Madison Keys will be wearing them). There are 2 videos inside with few pictures of her Australian Open 2010 dress. The videos are interesting to watch as maria explains the process of designing her dresses throughout her career.

Maria Sharapova OZ 2010 Lookbook by Nike

This is her 2010 Australian Open Dress:

and I think this will be the Nike Maria Sharapova collection that would be worn by Chang, Goerges, Pivovarova and Keys

See less See more
Reactions: Giorgiboy
#67 ·
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

I have to say, I like it. :shrug: It's still got the fancy touches that I sometimes really don't like on tennis outfits, but it's not overdone on this one at all.

I reckon if Masha can play without a cap in Paris, that it will look really quite nice. :) Will be nice to see her at RG in something other than blue. :lol:

#68 ·
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

I wonder if I am the only one who does not understand the photo. It looks like Maria is on the court at
Roland Garros, wearing a dress she has never worn there, before. Hopefully it is just some basic photography
trick.

#69 ·

^^^ very good photoshopping! same with her aussie open dress this year... they take an old photo and just photoshop the new one into the pic.. nike have done with serena and vika too..

#79 ·

^^^ very good photoshopping! same with her aussie open dress this year... they take an old photo and just photoshop the new one into the pic.. nike have done with serena and vika too..
When they photoshopped that dress into the pic they made her too skinny :eek:, the same thing happened to Vika as well (Serena too maybe). I wonder what it will really look like. When you see it for real it's always a bit different. Looks nice on previews though.

#71 ·

What dress will Masha wear for the tournaments before the Roland Garros?

#73 ·

Why doesn't she wear the one she's supposed to wear for Miami instead?

Reactions: gc-spurs
#74 ·

i really like that outfit she will look smokin! well she'd look smokin in a plastic bag :lol:

#85 ·

#88 ·

I didn't think I'd like this one when I first saw it, but I think I will now. The brown and silver are different, it'll be nice to see Masha in a muted colour that she doesn't really wear that much on court. Finally she wears something other than that blue colour at RG. :rolls:

#89 ·

Goerges is wearing the pink/white ensemble in Stuttgart. Looks really good, but doesn't provide the 'support' she needs.:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.