TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tamira Paszek's Pictures

View Single Post

Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:16 PM   #149
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tamira Paszek's Pictures

Yup, finally done. I was tired, and sore (it's amazing how your butt can start to hurt so much after six days of sitting on bleachers, lol), and woke up yesterday morning to a tornado warning in Miami, but once I got home and got some sleep I realized how much I miss it already. Another whole year til I can go back....

Ponte Vedra is nice, but it can't compare to the excitement around the SEO.

As for Tamira, I think good things are in store for her. SHe appears to be in a good coaching situation and is responding well, and most importantly, she is really improving since that awful patch earlier this year. I was relieved she didn't start out her matches on the losing end of a bagel. She seems a lot more positive and ready early in her matches now.

I know she is a long way down in the rankings, but it's not inconceiveable that she could be in the top 40 by the end of the year, if she plays enough and continues improving. I think she could win a smaller tournament right now with her game from Miami if she entered one.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'
Kipling is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote