TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Indonesian tennis

View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 12:22 PM   #142
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future
$10K Jakarta entries are now posted in the Challenger forum.

BTW, I'm puzzled at the lousy Fed Cup decision-making regarding the Indonesian team the last couple of days.

Why on earth do they make Angie & Wynne play doubles when they've already sealed both ties?

If you ask me, they're being overworked. Another example is last year when they used Angie & Wynne in an unnecessary tie against Korea. The Koreans were smart in purposely using a weak field to rest their top players, but as for the Indonesian team... They went on to lose in the play-offs.

A message to whoever is making the decisions, give Angie & Wynne a deserved break when the doubles is a dead rubber. Let Sandy & Suzanna play instead!
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote