TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nike Maria Sharapova Collection

View Single Post

Old Mar 26th, 2010, 11:54 AM   #49
country flag Chloť&TheRubySun

Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all Chloť&TheRubySun is a name known to all
Re: Sharapova's new clothing collection under her name (4 WTA players will wear them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saska77 View Post
I really liked the AO dress and I like this one too, the trouble is you have to be Masha to be able to carry it off

But at least they are different, I hate the adidas line - all they ever do is change the colour or direction of their stripe...
Agree, I think the Miama dress would have looked really nice on Masha, you have to be tall and thin to carry off her dresses.

Is the brown dress for RG? I think that dress is really nice, I can't wait to see what she'll have for Wimbledon.
Chloť&TheRubySun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote