TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The King's Collection: Copenhagen/San Diego

View Single Post

Old Mar 19th, 2010, 12:30 AM   #2
country flag King Richard

King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all King Richard is a name known to all
Re: The King's Collection: Indian Wells 2010

Got rid of the old thread and just copied the first post with all the links into this one, as I couldn't figure out any other way to completely get rid of the poll that used to be attached.

I've added Indian Wells QFs
A. Radwanska - Dementieva
and
Zheng - Wozniacki

Both downloaded from ES player. They've started a beta with "HQ" streaming, encoding content from the Eurosport HD channel it seems. Unfortunately they're using silverlight for the HQ streams and I haven't quite figured out how (if at all possible) to download. Sure, screen capture is always possible, but slow compared to download and pretty pointless in terms of quality...
King Richard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote