TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2010, 08:45 AM   #1515
country flag FormerlyKnownAs
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future FormerlyKnownAs has a brilliant future
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carofan View Post
Can`t wait for more about training, food and photo shoots.
I have posted the new blog from the Official Wozniaki Homesite on Articles and Interviws, and there is more about Rolex, Boxing, yoga and Pilates, food, foto shoots and watching US football.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...=347308&page=5

When I read her blog, I thought of course this is face out to the world, and even if she was thoughtfull about how her tennis is going, she wont be posting it to encourage her opponents and rock her sponserships.
Then I wondered how she really is.
Her interests and enthusiasms seem to be an average 19 year olds (some of them) but it would be interesting to look behind the facade. I think there is more behind the fun loving facade.

Quote:
I am obviously thrilled to be one of the top seeds again after Dubai but at the same time, I will have to get used to the feeling of having the bull’s eye on your back.
I think her choice of words tells a bit about the pressures she feels.

Last edited by FormerlyKnownAs : Mar 5th, 2010 at 08:51 AM.
FormerlyKnownAs is offline View My Blog!