TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anybody into BOLLYWOOD movies? The colourful and vibrant YJHD is out:)

View Single Post

Old Mar 3rd, 2010, 07:25 PM   #94
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute Ashi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anybody into BOLLYWOOD movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
I didn't care for Rab de bana di jodi (it's a movie after all, we watch them to get away from reality) although I purchased it. Actually, I think Indians enjoy fluff. I mean RDBDJ was a blockbuster, and Swades considered a flop No , SRK with all his hamming like you put it, knows how to keep his audience attention. Akshay is not as popular as they tried to make him when he had a few hits after his a gazillion flops He was shoved down the audience throats and then the flops Chandni Chowk To China were back Forget about NRIs--- Bollywood makes way more movies per year that Hollywood , yet the earnings do not come close. Bollywood (Yash Raj, Karan Johar and a few others) have finally realized that we live in a global society and now they make movies geared towards a non Indian audience--- and that my friend is a smart move
So i'm guessing that you are non- indian.
''O eco-friendly, Nature ke rakshak, Main bhi hoon nature!. Rivaazon se, Samaajhon se, kyon, Tu kaate mujhe, Kyun baante mujhse iss tarah. Kyun sach ka sabak sikhaaye, Jab sach sunn bhi na paaye. Sach koi bole toh tu, niyam kanoon bataaye. Tera darr, tera pyaar, teri waah, tu hi rakh!!! ''~~~ Irshad Kamil
Dinara Safina & Sania Mirza
Ashi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote