TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ellie Goulding - New Album 'Halcyon' Oct.8th 2012!

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 03:14 PM   #12
country flag Ciarán

Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute Ciarán has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ellie Goulding - 'Lights' out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poova View Post
Ellie's album is shit. Boring as, completely lacking in any personality, no sign that it is HER album. Just awful, and crap lyrics that you could find in a Saturdays song. :/

Marina shits all over her, let's face it. Ellie is the same league as Little Boots in terms of blandness.
I disagree How can you compare a singer/songwriter to that of the Saturdays? The lyrics are (IMO) are far from crap If you actually listen you may also discover that. There are actually quite a few brilliant metaphors. I honestly don't understand how anyone can find it bland, although I do agree you really need to listen to enjoy it. One thing I don't like I can actually hear Frankmusiks input in the album

Paszek, Chakvetadze, Vaidisova, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova & Vekic.
Ciarán is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote