TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Courting Controversy

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2010, 10:13 PM   #7
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Courting Controversy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisFitz View Post
Here is proof she has:

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...rsy.6009025.jp

Now, one wonders, would Madge provide services if someone were poor, needy, AND gay? Madge, darling, what would you do?

Sorry, I know folks want to trumpet Ms. Court as the greatest ever (AS IF!) but a little revisiting of her - yes she is entitled to them - bigoted ignorance is in order here. No, I have never sat down and had a chat with Ms. Court. Then again, she considers me an abomination. So it wouldn't make for very pleasant dinner conversation.

What still amazes me is how straight people like Ms. Court seem so confident in their ability to define something they know nothing about. My favorite (in an awfully, yucky kind of way) is when Madge declares, "People go into homosexuality thinking they're like that and they're actually not." I mean, how would she know?! And people "go into homosexuality" ?!?!?! She makes it akin to "going into show business" or, God forbid (and God should forbid many of them) ministerial work!!! Proving how narrow minded Ms. Court is, at least she admits it: "I'd want to keep them on the straight and narrow." (Yup, straight = narrow!)

Posted by TennisVideos

Look I am gay and have met the lady a number of times and she has been nothing but charming with me. Bag her out if you will but you are just showing your own colours here.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote