TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Courting Controversy

View Single Post

Old Feb 19th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #1
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
Courting Controversy

This thread will explore Margaret Court's comments or views outside of tennis. The first few posts will be copies i have made of other's post and put in here in a narrative order that hopefully makes sense.

Posted by Golovin Injured
Quote:
What are her personal/religious beliefs that are so controversial?
Posted by TennisVideos

Golovininjured - she has been outspoken, in her own personal view, about Navratilova not being a good role model and also that she doesn't agree or approve of the gay lifestyle in general. She is a devout right wing Christian. Each to their own.

I have met her a few times myself and have found her to be quite charming once you get to know her. And she is quite humble in regards to her tennis career and achievements. She doesn't really dwell on them - she seems to be focussed now in her church which she in fact runs.

Last edited by Rollo : Feb 19th, 2010 at 10:10 PM.
Rollo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote