TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #59
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
I agree totally. It doesn't cease to amaze me how many people here take those things way too seriously and sometimes even fanatically. The whole thing about tennis and being a fan should be about fun and nothing else. People who are looking at things too fanatically and thus narrowminded only cheat themselves out of the opportunity to get some pleasure from the sport and their fanship.

But there is one thing that really bugs me. I can't stand it when people call Steffi a cold, emotionless person. People who say this just show that they have no idea what they're talking about and that they have never bothered to try to find out how her personality really is, underneath her sometimes cool exterior.
Absolutely right, those two words "cold" and "emotionless" don't suit her at all. I think you don't even need to know her real personality, just look into her eyes.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote