TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

View Single Post

Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:12 PM   #53
country flag bia

bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light bia is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Steffi Graf Admiration Thread Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by djul14 View Post
It is, that's why I usually don't vote here etc. They are (too) young. But I don't feel offended or whatever, I totally understand them, you know if years ago you've asked me to vote between Court and Graf in a poll, I would have probably posted something like "Marageret who?"
So
I agree, I've always thought you can't compare players of different eras, I don't really care either.Those questions like:"who is greater between X or Y?" make no sense to me. Anybody has a personal idea and I don't get offendend if someone says Navratilova was greater than Steffi, I just don't mind. I get more offended when someone attacks Steffi personally.
bia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote