TennisForum.com - View Single Post - [GMT] Australian Open 2010: Congratulations Ksenia. and Andreas/Poiree!

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2010, 01:02 PM   #763
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] Australian Open 2010: Ksenia. vs louisa. | Andreas/Poiree vs louisa./Taniaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
Well, I can see where you're coming from but the Roger silhouette on the background + the balls behind the text seem very AO to me. Much like the current logo. G1 is very pretty and has a more overall theme to it, though.

Not arguing that they don't fit the task, they both do, but G2 is more of a "logo"
I agree, but the task was to create a new AO theme, so IMO it doesn't and probably even shouldn't look anything like the old one And the task was not logo, but brand

I suppose we should stop this discussion in order not to influence the voters though.