TennisForum.com - View Single Post - [GMT] Australian Open 2010: Congratulations Ksenia. and Andreas/Poiree!

View Single Post

Old Feb 12th, 2010, 11:59 AM   #762
country flag Caralenko
Senior Bint.

Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute Caralenko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [GMT] Australian Open 2010: Ksenia. vs louisa. | Andreas/Poiree vs louisa./Taniaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poiree View Post
tbh nether look like a logo to me at all, but both give kind of a theme for AO. For example the they let us in on the feeling how the advertisments, the website and also the courts or sth like that would look
Well, I can see where you're coming from but the Roger silhouette on the background + the balls behind the text seem very AO to me. Much like the current logo. G1 is very pretty and has a more overall theme to it, though.

Not arguing that they don't fit the task, they both do, but G2 is more of a "logo"
Caralenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote