TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2010, 05:16 PM   #214
country flag makini

makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all makini is a name known to all
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_angel_109 View Post
believe it or not i actually didnt! i saw her just finishing practice like at 5pm when i was still trying to find out whether the match would be played in hisense or rod laver. i didnt know she was there, i was actually watching caroline practice on the very next court and got her autograph afterwards

it was only then til i wonder over to the next court i saw dina packing up to leave. i didnt take any pics coz she was leaving but i was trying to wedge my way thro the crowd to get to the front. she didnt sign any autographs but she threw a couple of tennis balls in the direction of the crowds. she didnt throw them very far i was calling out to her, waving my russian flag, hoping to get her attention - but she had already turned her bak and walked off court with Z
New plan for next year, instead of calling out to Dinara call out to Zeljko that is sure to get her attention
makini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote