TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

View Single Post

Old Jan 30th, 2010, 01:33 PM   #212
country flag bad_angel_109

bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute bad_angel_109 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dina's 'Let's Take One Step Further This Time 'Round' AO 2010 Campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caralenko View Post
That was odd When I saw her live she ws very sweet to sign autographs and take pictures with people. Maybe she was having a moody day
well it was a frustratying day for both maria and dina. coz they didnt even know where they were playing so i guess they couldnt train in the hisense or rod laver. i was annoyed coz i was to get tix for that kiri-dina match but couldnt. i had to go out of the precinct to ask if someone could give me their ticket who was leaving. it was a crazy super annoying day for me

out of me going everyday to the tennis that was the ONLY day i saw dina. unbelievable i saw her practice at least 3 times last year and none this year

twitter
AO pics on tumblr
bad_angel_109 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote