TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Happy Birthday, Alize Cornet

View Single Post

Old Jan 24th, 2010, 02:12 PM   #14
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy Birthday, Alize Cornet

alize talks about her birthday on her official website

Quote:

20, what a nice age!

Good morning to all, I spent a superb day in Melbourne for my 20 years, by ending session by a night match on Rod Laver Arena to watch Nadal playing.
Enthralled by tennis through and through, it was one of my presents!

I also had a very nice surprise organized by my brother Sebastian and I thank the persons who participated in it. I can say to you that this birthday in 300 metres in altitude in a tower of Melbourne will have marked me!

And, definitely on, I would like to thank all my fans and all persons who wished me my birthday with some nicer messages than the others!
very nice message from her.She seemed to have spent a very good birthday in melbourneThough I didnt see her on tv during the match of nadal

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote