TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Jan 17th, 2010, 02:55 PM   #707
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Very pleased Monica is still with Yung-Jan. This is pretty good draw. I mean it's not easy but it could have been much worse. Very glad to see then in the 3rd quarter too. Hsieh/Peng are good team but YJ/Chan showed they can be beaten and they are definately preferable to the Williams sisters, Black/Huber or MJMS/NLV. Frankly I think this is Monica's best shot yet to get to her 1st doubles Grand Slam semi (Chan of course has been to two finals). But obviously that is premature to think about too much....lots of work to do first.