TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Jan 16th, 2010, 02:10 AM   #6
country flag petar_pan

petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light petar_pan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JURasic View Post
really nice to hear that there are some good prospects in Cro.
I'm especially pleased to hear for that boy Coric, because just few days ago I was thinking how we suck and that after Cilic there will be no one solid on atp from croatia. How old is he?
As to the girls, it seems thst Ajla, Petra (and Silvija) will be good and competitve on top 50 level in future.
Few years ago i read something really positive about some girl Vorih, who lives in Germany? Anyod knows what s happening with her?
he is so young. born in 1996, like vekic. also there is filip veger, he is born on the very end of 1994, also big potential. alos there is delic (born 1993). he playedjust few junniors tournaments but he took one set against kublen (than 4. in the world, today 3.). kubler is 1993 too.
vorih? maybe this girl:
http://www.hts.hr/Default.aspx?art=1808&sec=24
petar_pan is offline View My Blog!