TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Aleksandra Krunic

View Single Post

Old Jan 8th, 2010, 04:43 PM   #113
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aleksandra Krunic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
12th set in the row
What a spectacular way to debut on "bigger stage" and to start new season
I was surprised yesterday when she beat in straight sets that British girl with 15+ ITF-tour winning strike, so this "routine" win against nearly TOP200 opponent now is not anymore surprise.

SF opponent is compatriot and FED-CUP teammate Bojana Jovanovski, which is already right now TOP100 player by quality and results in last 5 months... so Alex should just go on court and without any pressure to show once again her best tennis. Her biggest advantage will be motivation (for Bojanovski whole this event is just preparation for next week AO Qual. when she has really good chances to reach careers 1st GS Main Draw).

I think she is scheduled to play another challenger in China next week, but of course no way that she will play quallies this week, so i think she will back to Europe and not be able to more explore this good shape in next about month , but at least FED-CUP week Serbia vs Russia will be nice opportunity for Alex to improve watching and training with big WTA stars Ana Ivanovic and her new "mentor" Jelena Jankovic.
She's in the SF so she should get a SE into the next event if she can't play qualies.

Go Alex Take out BoJo now. I hope Tamara makes a move soon too, I want them moving up at the same time.
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote