TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Heart Attack Corner: General Chatroom + News| 700 weeks in Top 100!

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2009, 04:38 AM   #5
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2010: New year - new start | Daniela is in Mexico

hi everyone. I just went out to the tennis centre for the brisbane international and I briefly saw Daniela practicing. I didn't get any photos, but she was hitting really well, and she looked really fit. She didn't seem to have a coach with her though, but Scott Draper was on her side of the court talking to her, which was odd...maybe he is coaching her She was hitting with a young Australian guy.

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote