TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 03:02 AM   #15
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Turewicz is interesting because she is originally from the Illinois (Northwestern, Notre Dame), trained at Weil (UCLA, USC), and I believe is based in Saratoga now (Stanford, Cal). So she has a lot of connections to different schools, but could go to a completely different school.
Huh, I didn't know she's at Northern California right now. Well, just so that she stays in California

Incidentally I want to brag like gouci

it's about the current 3 recruits of USC, KC,SS and De Simone.

I first attended the junior matches at Ojai, but the main event was PAC-10. (There I saw Turewicz, Heneghan, Dai, Ware..)
After NCAA I attended 107th So. Cal Sectional, purely a junior event.
And there I saw those 3 in action, and I was much impressed by them.
AND, I thought USC could recruit them.
AND, later, my wish have become true
I was so happy that I had to tell KC about it at WAATC.
(USC coaches were present in nearly all major tourneys this summer, I know 'cause I was there too )
Just imagine 2 years from now;

Ramos, Lao, Pulido, Christian, De Simone, Santamaria.

doubles
Christian/Santamaria
Ramos/Lao
Pulido/De Simone

fantastic!!

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Dec 25th, 2009 at 03:11 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote