TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 03:02 AM   #15
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
Turewicz is interesting because she is originally from the Illinois (Northwestern, Notre Dame), trained at Weil (UCLA, USC), and I believe is based in Saratoga now (Stanford, Cal). So she has a lot of connections to different schools, but could go to a completely different school.
Huh, I didn't know she's at Northern California right now. Well, just so that she stays in California

Incidentally I want to brag like gouci

it's about the current 3 recruits of USC, KC,SS and De Simone.

I first attended the junior matches at Ojai, but the main event was PAC-10. (There I saw Turewicz, Heneghan, Dai, Ware..)
After NCAA I attended 107th So. Cal Sectional, purely a junior event.
And there I saw those 3 in action, and I was much impressed by them.
AND, I thought USC could recruit them.
AND, later, my wish have become true
I was so happy that I had to tell KC about it at WAATC.
(USC coaches were present in nearly all major tourneys this summer, I know 'cause I was there too )
Just imagine 2 years from now;

Ramos, Lao, Pulido, Christian, De Simone, Santamaria.

doubles
Christian/Santamaria
Ramos/Lao
Pulido/De Simone

fantastic!!

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Dec 25th, 2009 at 03:11 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote