TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 01:47 AM   #7
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
I'm hoping that Turewicz goes to Cal. She has the Weil connection which has been known as a pipeline to at least the Cal men's team. I also think it helped us recruit Radeva.

At a minimum she will take a visit to Cal, and then its up to the team to wow her (Marino also from Weil took a visit before deciding on Tech)
You're right, I also researched recently and found out that 'Weil Connection' Too bad Xepoleas, also from Weil, seems to go to Purdue. Since De Simone and Santamaria is heading to USC, Cal really seems to have a chance. It wouldn't be a bad choice, either.

my tennis blog
my personal blog my youtube acct
my flickr acct my imgur acct picasa album acct

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote