TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 12:45 AM   #4
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2011-2012 recruiting - "speculation only"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouci View Post
I usually don't hold back on revealing what I know. Why because if you wait too long the info may become public and you can't take credit for it.

Ex. When I made the post about Xepoleas 2 days ago you looked at her TRN profile and didn't see any schools listed and asked if I was sure about Purdue. Today on her profile Purdue is now listed. So if I had waited just 2 more days to post, that info would have been made public and I couldn't take credit for it. You have to call it before it goes public to claim credit for breaking the news.

if she goes to Purdue..boy, Big 10 really could be competitive.. Although I won't see much of her

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote