TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official name change thread: Username once every 3 months (check post #1 for rules)

View Single Post

Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 06:56 PM   #2602
country flag Slutiana

Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute Slutiana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official name change thread: Be careful with usernames you request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kart View Post
This is pretty much the reason for not allowing it. We do try to be liberal with usernames but respond to posters' feedback and try to stop encountering the same problems over and again.

There is nothing more to discuss here.

Slutilo is not going to be allowed as a username.

Slutiana and Slutati are the reason why we've cracked down on usernames but we agreed at the time we were not going to force them to change their names. If they ever change them, they will not be allowed to change back.
Just wondering, (I dont have any intention of turning this into a chat or anything) have people outside of this thread actually complained about mine and Slutati's usernames?
Slutiana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote