TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Dexter

Thread: Dexter
View Single Post

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 07:44 PM   #29
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dexter

Was i the only one who was underwhelmed by this season of Dexter ? I mean Michael Hall seemed disinterested and bored playing Dexter. He is a fab actor but the show is starting to get a little boring for me. The writing is no longer tight and the editing needs to be more crisp. There are so many loopholes in the story that it feels like the writers don't even care to make it realistic. It has lost the edge and shock-factor that made the show what it was in the first 3 seasons. The last few minutes of the season were a little shocking but by then it was too late to save the season imo.

I loved the show but was disspointed by this season. I hope Michael Hall is a little more into the character in the next season.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote