TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Dec 2nd, 2009, 11:10 AM   #38
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Verónica Cepede Royg - Paraguayan Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
Nice try Vero! Atleast she fought very hard till the end . Hopefully she can take home one of the titles in Chile
She certainly has a great chace this week in La Serena! The only major threats are Koch-Benvenuto and Demichelli, both of which she beat in straight sets last week.

She won today 6-3 7-6 over a Peruvian wildcard. I guess she was probably a little tired, only a day or two to rest in between the final in Lima and here. She also won the doubles with Brito over the #2 seeds today. She should at least make the Semifinals and I think that would put her ranking around #560!

Keep going Vero!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote