TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Coaching changes - NCAA Div. 1

View Single Post

Old Nov 30th, 2009, 07:51 PM   #26
country flag gouci

gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all gouci is a name known to all
Holy Cross Names Lisa Meola Head Coach

Aug 18, 2009

Holy Cross Names Lisa Meola Head Women's Tennis Coach

WORCESTER, Mass. - The College of the Holy Cross has named Lisa Meola as the new head women's tennis coach, as announced by athletic director Richard M. Regan, Jr. today. No stranger to Holy Cross, Meola was the assistant tennis coach during the 2008-2009 season.

Prior to her tenure at Holy Cross, Meola was head coach of the Notre Dame Academy (Mass.) women's tennis team for seven seasons. While there, she compiled an overall record of 137-7 and coached the squad to three consecutive Division II State championships.

"I am very excited to have the opportunity to coach at Holy Cross," said Meola. "It's a great program with hard-working and motivated student-athletes. It will be such a pleasure to work with the entire athletic community, and I am happy to have become a part of it."

Meola began her coaching career in 2004, where she coached the Clark tennis teams. She also has experience as a tennis instructor at the Paxton Sports Centre in Paxton, Mass. A 1998 graduate of Clark, Meola received her educational provisional certificate in 2001. She currently resides in Holden, Mass.
gouci is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote