TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Vero Cepede Royg

View Single Post

Old Nov 29th, 2009, 11:00 PM   #36
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Verónica Cepede Royg - Paraguayan Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrossCourt~Rally View Post
She's on a roll! GL to her in the Final

Btw, Rossana and Vero have 2 titles each this season. I wonder what the ITF title record is for Paraguayan girls ( combined ) during a season. They have a total of 4 now and it could climb to 5, 6 or more by year end
I think you're right...2009 has been a terrific year for Paraguayan tennis! I'm sure 4 is the record Rossana hasn't won more than 3 titles in a year, has she? Next year Paraguay at home will be a fierce competitor in Fed Cup!

Unfortunately though, Veronica lost today's final, 5-7 6-3 7-5
Still, she has two more $10Ks left to play in Chile, the first of which begins in a few days and Vero will be the #3 seed. Great tournament Vero!!
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote