TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Double partner for Alize in 2010?

View Single Post

Old Nov 18th, 2009, 06:24 PM   #11
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double partner for Alize in 2010?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaric View Post
Hey

I was talking about Alize with a friend yesterday, and I just changed my mind about Lisicki. You know, she is always injured so I dont think she would be a good partner anymore, I mean I like her a lot, and her game would help alize a lot, but dont know if it would be a good choice, she could break alize´s rythm in doubles, and if she is in risk of an injury she is gonna withdraw from doubles (singles is more important for her i guess)
And as Amira said, Alize will probably play Fed Cup doubles so I think it´ll be a french player, and amelie usually plays with Sveta so maybe Parmentier
I dont know, just wondering
yes you're right about lisicki, shes been injured A LOT in her young career already.Her game is so intense , she hits the ball so hard and hope for her she ll find a way to "protect" her body a little bit better .
I like her because of her positive attitude, even if she's injured or losing her game, she manage to stay posiive and focus.She s got a good spirit imo and I think she can be very good as a double partner.
As for amelie, that's right that she's playing with sveta usually and you re right the best would be to pair up with amé but not sure she s gonna play a lot of doubles next year.Perhaps(I HOPE) she ll keep playing and I think she'll focus hardly on the singles.
Parmentier is ranked very far now,she outside the top100 and playing mostly ITF tournaments. And to be honest if I have an advise I would say alize not chose her as a double partner. I saw her results and that's not so good...
Hi Mr Joyful Didnt timea pair up with tatiana garbin already and was successful in tournament with her?
Would be good for alize to play with an experienced player but in fact she will have to chose many partners in the case the main one is not playing the same tournament or cant play. Alternate partners in fact.

Its a tough choice to make for the fed cup captain who will have to chose the players who will play double during the tie. French players dont play much double(razzano,rezai). Tough to say if alize will be chosen to play the single or the double. She's now the fourth best player now but everything can happen for next year.
Just hope she ll get back to where she was before getting injured and falling into a crappy slump.
She HAS TO make her game evolve imo so she must play doubles as much as she can.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote