TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Double partner for Alize in 2010?

View Single Post

Old Nov 16th, 2009, 05:14 PM   #4
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double partner for Alize in 2010?

I didnt tell about timea cause I read that she s planning to play with tatiana garbin next year so

and yes you're right playing double has a part of fun but its also a big place to make improvement in your game, serve,returns and net skills.
It is important to chose a good partner with hom you ll be able to mix work and fun.
Timea is a good friend of alize but she's not the best double partner for her cause they have quite a "similar" game.

Perhaps she needs someone completely different from her style of play like Sabine or Nastya. Or a more experienced player like Benesova,Czink or Vinci.
I think she must be more commited in playing doubles cause it will help her to make her game evolve.She must make the best choice imo.

Actual Gourou of the "New French Armada"

my blog about french tennis future with the young french guns cominghttp://sheenatennis.canalblog.com/
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote